We’ve teamed up with Mindful Billing, LLC to offer a 2% reduction in their standard processing fee.
This amounts to 8% of collected reimbursements only, with NO minimums, NO copay commissions and NO monthly retainers.
Why outsource your billing?
Consider this sample cost-savings analysis:
And just a few more reasons:
- As a new practitioner you’ll allocate untold hours learning how to process claims. And even when you master the process, do you really want to spend time and energy on insurance billing?
- Mindful Billing has some serious intel. Did you know, for example, in some states, patients without acupuncture benefits can receive your services under Physical Therapy codes?
- Flat-rate processing fees are equitable and friendly to ALL practitioners – we love this! (We also love that Mindful Billing is an acupuncture-loving family – and yes, that’s a photo of their sweet family Anabel, Patrick, & 2 yr old Elias).
- With the new “dry needling” codes and other changes you might not be aware of, Mindful Billing stays on top of this stuff like your tax accountant – they’ve got your back.
Still have questions?
Need in-network credentialing services? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 575-0401.
Here’s a complete run-down of services:
- Check eligibility and verification of patient’s health benefits from insurance carrier’s website and via phone
- Report back within 24 business hours
- Process practitioner documents (CMS 1500)
- Code records for maximum reimbursement
- Follow strict carrier guidelines using latest coding guidelines (eg ICD10)
- Review and submit to carrier in timely manner
- Daily electronic claims filing
- Strong claims follow up on denials from Workers Comp, Commercial Insurances (Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, UHC, etc.)
- Follow up on claims in a timely manner
- Handle correspondence and denials within three business days
- Patient billing per practitioner instructions
- Superbill prep, Submission and Follow-up
- Prepare logs report any important billing changes that could affect the reimbursement
- Review changes in Fee Schedule and report back any changes
- Report on possible compliance issues that could affect billing
- Secure VPN Connectivity through 128 bit encryption as per HIPAA Requirement
- Secure FTP server for transfer all scanned files for billing
Not a member yet? Sign up today, and run your practice like a boss!